Malkara Consulting can tailor financial investigation training to suit the needs of private organisations and the government sector, particularly law enforcement, customs and revenue agencies.
Knowledge of financial investigation techniques is an essential capability to possess for investigation and combat of fraud, money laundering and corruption. Stolen funds are often moved offshore and laundered, rendering a knowledge of international asset tracing techniques as a vital weapon for any investigator and prosecutor to have.
Core elements of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Workshop include:
- Introduction to Financial Investigations (Financial intelligence, financial investigation, financial analysis explained)
- Sources of Financial Information
- Charting financial information
- Financial investigations planning
- Introduction to Tracing Money
- Introduction to Money Laundering
- Money Laundering techniques
- Tracing funds offshore
- Concealed Income Analysis
- Financial Interviewing
- Identity Crime
- Asset Recovery (Proceeds of Crime processes)
- Mutual legal assistance in criminal matters