Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Corruption not only has a major impact on countries and organisations, it renders ineffective any internal control including AML/CFT and Anti-Corruption compliance plans and measures.
Recognising that the weakest link in any Anti-Corruption compliance program is the human element, Malkara Consulting has designed an Anti-Bribery and Corruption workshop for managers, employees, contractors and third party providers of services and goods.
Core elements of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Workshop include:
- Introduction to corruption (what is corruption and impact of corruption)
- The corruption process (including the target identification process and the use of grooming techniques)
- Corruption and bribery techniques
- Anti-corruption measures
Optional elements include:
- Designing an anti-bribery and corruption compliance program
- Investigating allegations of bribery and corruption
- Australian, UK and USA foreign bribery legislation (for Australian based entities)