Malkara Consulting has extensive law enforcement experience in the fields of police management, major crime investigations, drug law enforcement, intelligence operations, fraud, and anti corruption investigations and financial investigations involving asset tracing and asset forfeiture.
- Designing and implementing financial intelligence systems and processes in particular the assessment and investigation of Suspicious Transaction Reports received from a Financial Intelligence Unit
- Establishment of asset tracing and proceeds of crime teams, forfeiture policy and procedures including case selection and investigation management
- Mentoring and coaching of law enforcement agencies and financial intelligence units
- Advice and assistance on tracing the proceeds of crime including funds laundered offshore
- Review of investigation policies and procedures
- Review of criminal and forfeiture investigations and actions
- Training in financial investigations (money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, corruption and bribery) and intelligence processes.
- Training and advice in relation to investigations management including drafting and execution of standard tactical plans, major investigation plans, risk assessments and tactical appreciations.
Train the Trainer Workshop:
When involved in any capacity development engagement, Malkara Consulting is available at minimum cost to conduct a “Trainer of Trainers” (TOT) workshop at the completion of every workshop delivered. The purpose of a TOT is to train those people who excelled on the primary workshop in how to deliver the training in their work place.
For government clients, Malkara Consulting provides free of charge all reference material used (presentations, exercises, tests) and waivers any claim to copyright. Restrictions and limitations do apply to ensure that the material provided is not misused for commercial use.