A money laundering/terrorist financing/sanctions monitoring regime can be rendered ineffective if staff engaged in monitoring, analyzing and reporting transactions and entities do not understand the entity/s involved or how to identify the beneficial owner behind the entity.
To overcome this common problem, Malkara Consulting has designed a Business Structures Workshop for AML/CFT staff employed by financial institutions and Government Financial Intelligence Units.
Core subjects of the Business Structures Workshop include:
- Nominees and Beneficial owners explained and demonstrated
- Sole Proprietor
- Offshore Company Structures (International Business Corporations)
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts
- Foreign Asset Protection Trusts
- Criminal Use of Business Structures